Helping you get in touch
Thuraya Value Added Services
Our range of Value Added Services include:
- Western Union® Quick PaySM service: Thuraya customers can now recharge pre-paid voice and
data SIMs with no extra fee at over 220,000 participating Western Union agent locations. To top-up your Thuraya prepaid voice SIM card, visit a participating Western Union agent location, provide your identification and Thuraya phone number, and then re-load your prepaid SIM card with a cash payment. Family, friends and colleagues can also add pre-paid credit on behalf of a Thuraya user traveling abroad. For more information on this service call firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thuraya Short Code Services: Thuraya Short Codes are special short telephone numbers that are designed to be easier to read and remember. Short codes are associated with value-added services such voicemail, call-me back and other Thuraya mobile and Customer Care services. To view a list of short code numbers for your Thuraya handset. For more information on this service call email@example.com
- Twitter SMS Service on Thuraya Handsets: Send and receive tweets via SMS wherever you may be located within Thuraya's satellite coverage area, to and from your Thuraya handheld devices. For more information on how to add your Thuraya phone to your Twitter account or how to sign up via SMS. For more information on this service call firstname.lastname@example.org
- Free Web-SMS: Access the web-SMS platform from your computer and start sending messages to Thuraya phones free of charge. For more information on this service call email@example.com
- Direct Dial Up Internet Access: Gain access to the Internet via our dual mode handsets, anytime and anywhere within our coverage area, without paying an additional subscription fee. This service is available for Thuraya Prepay and Postpay customers, as well as GSM subscribers roaming onto the Thuraya network.
- Thuraya Call Me Back: Stay connected even if you have no remaining Thuraya airtime credit. Using this service, you can send SMS messages to other handsets using Short Code 1755, requesting a call back.
- Thuraya Recharge: Buy airtime online using your credit card and recharge your Thuraya prepaid SIM instantly. Using Thuraya Recharge, airtime is added directly to your Thuraya handset. For more information on this service call firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thuraya Missed Call & Voice Mail Services: Make sure that you don’t miss a call: even if your Thuraya handset is switched off, you are outside the Thuraya coverage area or on another call. Thuraya Missed Call Service automatically sends an SMS advising of a missed call and lists the time of the call and the telephone number; Thuraya Voice Mail Service allows the caller to leave a voice mail.
- SMS to Email: Send SMS messages anytime via email, without needing a PC, modem connection or internet subscription. With a simple process that requires no special activation, you can send these via a Thuraya handset while outdoors, travelling in a vehicle or using a Thuraya Indoor Enabler.